Now keep your fur kids safely inside the premises of your property with Exofence™ Pro. A wireless electric dog fence that makes a circular safety zone around your property to train and stop your pet from running away.
Exofence™ Pro works by automatically alarming your dog if they try to run away and give them a safe correction shock if they escape the invisible fence. The intensity of the correction shock increases as the dog moves away from the safe area, leaving them no choice but coming back home. The correction is designed to interrupt undesirable behavior but never to harm them.
Exofence™ Pro comes with a compact base transmitter and dog collar(s). You can set up the base anywhere inside your home, factory, farm, etc. Just place the electric dog collar and you are good to go!
- Completely Wireless Operation: Just locate the transmitter near a power socket without any hassle. Exofence™ Pro emits radio frequency signals, unlike old versions that require digging the ground and burying the wires or making a real fence!
- Smart E-Collar: The electric receiver collar of Exofence™ Pro is rechargeable. Once fully charged, it will back you up for more than a month. Being IP67 waterproof, you don’t have to worry about your dog playing in the water.
- Adjustable Range: With adjustable range, you can increase or decrease the safe area perimeter. Press the Plus (+) and Minus (-) button on the base to increase or decrease the range respectively. The range is also displayed on the screen of the base, 500 meters max.
- Dual Correction Methods: There are two training modes on, beep alert, and correction shock. The collar beeps every two seconds, three times or it can give a safe static shock that gradually increases from levels 1 – 4.
- Multiple Pets Compatibility: The Exofence™ Pro transmitter can be used for a maximum of 3 E-collars which means it is perfect for those having more than one pet. The wireless fence works for all size dogs and being light and portable, it is great for travel.
- For optimal performance, place the transmitter 5 feet from the ground and away from metal walls to avoid any signal interference.
- Setting markers for your pet help them understand where their boundaries are which further helps training them where the area ends.
- Buy two bases for extended coverage or if you have more than 3 pets.