Your chef knife is perhaps the most important and most used utensil in the kitchen that shouldn’t wear out. Which is why Swivex™ is the kitchen addition that you must add to your cutlery collection. This is a multipurpose Serbian chef knife made from high carbon clad steel that is sharp enough to cut through thick meat with ease and slice, chop, or mince vegetables and fruits as well.
It is heavy and thick especially at the bolster where the ebony handle is put together in place with pure copper nails, making the knife stronger to be held and cut through anything.
With a 17cm long blade and 10 cm width, the size of the chef knife is not too long or too big, just the right size to help you prepare all kinds of meals.
So you can now replace all the different knives you used to cut different food items with Swivex™, your one-stop solution for all your cutting needs.
- Cuts with Precision: The hand-forged high carbon blade has a 4mm thickness making it extremely sharp to cut through anything with precision. From mincing garlic to cutting through chicken bones and slicing thin pieces of that bacon, Swivex™ will do it all.
- Saves Time and Effort: Now you no longer need to keep maintaining your collection of knives or spend time cleaning and storing all of them at a designated place. This chef knife will carve anything with ease without you having to put in all your strength to get it just right.
- Easy to Store: The knife can be easily stored in the knife stand or kept in the drawer, however, to ensure no accidents happen with it being kept in the open, you will receive a cloth cover that is shaped like the blade in order to cover it. This way your kids can be allowed to be a part of your elite kitchen when you cook, without any worries.
- Minimal Maintenance: This chef knife will last for years and years to help you carve up Turkey for each year’s thanksgiving and if you feel its blade is getting dull, simply sharpen it up with the sharpening tool included in the package. Unlike other knives, Swivex™ resists rust, keeping both the blade and the handle corrosion-free for a long time.
- Master Craftsmanship: Each of the blades is made with precision and natural stone grinders are used to get the sharpest finish. The experienced workers apply unique quenching skills with different heating methods to put together the blade and the handle. This maintains the equilibrium between the rigidity and tenacity of the knife, keeping it razor-sharp for a long time.
- Material: High Carbon Clad Steel + Ebony + Copper Nails
- Blade Length: 17cm
- Blade Width: 10cm
- Blade Thickness: 4mm
- Net Weight: 435gm
- 1 x Butcher Knife