Cooking Oil Sprayer Bottle Stainless Steel
Looking for an all-around perfect olive oil sprayer that’ll make cooking quick and fun? Our exclusive oil sprayer was designed to spray various different kinds of oils with precision and ease.
Equipped with a stainless steel design, the oil spray bottle is perfect for a large variety of different liquids, ranging from oil to soy sauce to even vinegar! Not only does the oil mister spray with speed, but the amount of pressure applied on the top nozzle also adjusts the amount sprayed.
Best part of all, the external layer does not become oily even after constant use, making it easy to grip at all times. Make spending time in the kitchen fun and easy with our coconut oil sprayer!
HEAVY DUTY – Simply put, the cooking oil sprayer was built to last. The stainless steel design ensures that it does not get damaged in any way. Plus, the olive oil spray bottle itself is slip resistant and provides a strong grip even when it gets oily.
QUICK – Why spend time dipping a brush into oil before applying it onto the food when you can directly spray as much as needed directly? Spend lest time worrying about how much oil was applied and more time enjoying the healthy food.
LIGHTWEIGHT – Even after getting fully filled up with oil or any other substance, the olive oil sprayer is extremely lightweight and does not cause any type of arm pain. It can be used for long periods of time with ease.
- 1.Fill your oil sprayer bottle with your favorite oil.No overfill, better leave some space.
- 2.Put the cap back on.Aim the nozzle at the food and press the cap to deliver the most effective oil mist.
- 3.Hold the bottle vertically while spraying. Never tilt the bottle at an angle greater than 45 degrees while spraying.
- 4.You can refill and reuse with all your favorite oils, such a fine mist will no more waste oil.
- 1.Fill bottle with hot water and add one drop of liquid detergent.
- 2.Shake it 6-8times, then spray into the sink.
- 3.Refill with clean water, repeat step 2 and wash inner side with a brush.
- 4.Re-tighten the cap and store at room temperature until next use.
- 5.It is recommended to clean your Cooking Oil Sprayer every 6-8 weeks.
1x Oil Sprayer