Want to set up some drawers and cabinets at home but unsure about the measurements? Bring home Drilocat™, a punch locator drill guide that gives you accurate measurements and equidistance to punch in precise holes each time.
It is equipped with a steel ruler that has both inches and centimeters marked on both sides with a zero mark in the center. The ruler covers 200 millimeters on either side of the zero allowing you to place your measurements on both left and right sides. This eliminates the need for manual measurements that can be tricky at times.
This template jig lets you measure out perfect drilling hole positions for cabinet handles, drawer and door handles, pulls, knobs, door and window locks.
- Easy to Install: Equipped with three removable drill guide blocks, a guide bar, measuring scale and milled screws, this angle drill guide is very easy to assemble together without needing any additional tools. Once set up, you can use it repeatedly for various projects by adjusting the length and distance as per your needs.
- Saves Time and Efforts: Make no more drilling mistakes with Drilocat™. This will cut the time required for the drilling job in half and ensure no major measuring mistakes like before. With fewer do-overs, you will have perfectly aligned holes each time for each project.
- Suitable for Beginners and Professionals: Drilocat™ is an ideal tool for both at-home projects and professional jobs. Even if you are new to the drilling job, you can easily get the hang of this at the very first try. Being lightweight, the tool can be carried along wherever you want, whether to the garage or across the town.
- Premium Quality Material: Stainless steel (corrosion resistant) plus ABS Crafted from stainless steel, the ruler is coated with a corrosion-resistant material that gives it long service life. The guide bar and drill blocks are made with premium-grade ABS which adds to its durability.
- Material: Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel + Premium Quality ABS
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 340gm
- 1 x Drilocat™