Now restore your old and worn-out wooden furniture at home all by yourself using Beewax. This is organic and pure beeswax that will give a new polish and shine to your furniture at a fraction of the cost charged by professionals.
This beeswax will bring new color and glow to dull furniture, cover up cracks and scratches, clean the grime, dirt, grease, and scuff marks from painted surfaces.
It is also equally efficient in restoring the look and quality of wooden cabinets, doors and trim, showpieces, and wooden flooring as well.
Beeswax will be an ideal solution to upgrade the look of your furniture and beautify your space altogether.
- Easy to Use and Mess-Free: This wood restoration beeswax can be used straight out of the container. Simply take a soft cotton cloth and put some of the wax on it then slowly apply it over the wooden surface you want to restore. Let it rest for a while so that it dries out giving the perfect shine.
- Non-Toxic and Odorless: Created from 100% natural beeswax without any chemical composition, this wood wax doesn’t produce any harmful fumes, foul odors, or stickiness even after the wax has settled in.
- Leaves Behind a Protective Layer: Beewax has protective qualities like resistance to water and dirt which provides a natural way to protect wood surfaces and increase their life. This wood wax is easier to spread and creates a softer finish whilst being less susceptible to damage.
- Time and Cost-Efficient: You no longer need to discard your old wooden furniture or any other woodwork, neither do you have to spend hundreds of bucks getting a makeover. This beeswax wood polish will easily spread and settle on all types of wood, in a matter of minutes saving you both money and time.
- Suitable for Personal and Professional Use: Not just at home, Beewax is trusted by professional restoration workers who have been in this industry for years. Even if you are a beginner, this will give a professional finish to your antique woodwork and furniture.
- Material: Natural Beeswax
- 1 x Beewax